Home > dmi, Education, Links, press, printing technology > Eureka! Grafica’s NANO-PRINT – Semi Automatic Multi Color Line

Eureka! Grafica’s NANO-PRINT – Semi Automatic Multi Color Line

This week I had to produce a process color samples for my forthcoming FESPA AMERICA workshop in Orlando. So with the intention of proofing the job faster I experiment by lining up FOUR NANO-PRINT’s with FOUR NANO-UV inline at my DMI’s training centre and screen printed the job instantly like a multi color screen printing line. It was amazing experience.

Usually printing single color one at a time you cannot judge the final result until the last color is screen printed but with this concept you can instantly see the final output of the printed image and if required you can set the densities of a particular color or tweak the machine settings to get the final print as the proof. This is really a time and money saving factor which one should start considering as a future investment.

This concept also requires less manpower thus reduces supervision cost and increases your production at a rapid speed. This is something I believe never done before in the screen printing industry with semi automatic machines.

The simple plan has turned out to be a great concept which I feel would be a next leap in the screen printing industry.

This is yet another revolution I am looking forward to happen with low investment and get faster job turn around with this New Concept Grafica’s “NANO-PRINT semi automatic multi color line”.

Watch out  video of this concept live in action…

Advertisements
  1. Nikhil Ahuja
    February 11, 2011 at 9:43 pm

Just one thing to say…
    simplicity is the ultimate sophistication…

2. Vikash jain
    February 17, 2011 at 3:34 pm

hello bhargav,

i am truly inspired by your job and want to attend your seminar but unfortunate to get a seat.anyway good job.

3. February 28, 2011 at 9:53 pm

i want to this machine whats prise

4. Kabir Ahmed
    April 16, 2011 at 10:30 pm

I want to details about machine and price…where i will get this machine.plz tell me ur company address.

5. April 30, 2011 at 7:19 pm

MR BHARGHAV I AM INTERESTED TO PURCHASE 4 COLOUR T SHIRT PRINTING MACHINE
    PLEASE TEL ME THE PRICE & FEATURES IT WII BE HELF FUL TO ME.I ALSO GET TO KNOW YOU HAVE ANY TRINING CLASSES ON THIS ? PLEASE WRITE TO ME.
    THANKING YOU
    ALOKE MUKHERJEE
    PRO- OF BLOCKGHAR
    KOLKATA-700009

6. May 10, 2011 at 11:11 pm

Barghav, you have done a wonderful job here! Quite beautiful my friend! Looking forward to a visit soon!

7. Sreeji art
    December 22, 2011 at 1:19 am

I m very inspire to see your machine you havo job wonderful done plz send machine prise

8. Aakumarenterprise
    December 22, 2011 at 1:25 am

I m very inspire to see your machine plz send prise

9. March 3, 2012 at 11:07 am

Really I am happy to see the process color printing with your semi automatic printing

10. March 3, 2012 at 11:08 am

Please send me the details as our students are taken this process colour printing on screen printing carousal.

11. Smita Bhuptani
    September 5, 2012 at 5:55 pm

Hello Mr Bhargav, I accidentally came across your website & ended up spending over an hour…we are in Africa & incidentally in screen ptg biz but manual. I admire your develoments & DMI.
    I am inspired to go mechanised… can you provide me with basic sets of machines & of course, a trained screen printer because we do bsuiness cards, greeting cards, wedding cards, office stationery by combiantion of laser, screen & thermography process.

Mobile: +256 752 708 708
    Regards: Smita Bhuptani

• September 9, 2012 at 11:16 am

Thanks for visiting my blog… I have forwarded your message to my sales team and they shall send you all relevant information soon…

In fact I would also request you to visit our website for more information about our products and demo videos. Also download our newsletters Grafica News to read more about Indian screen printers and the industry.

Bhargav

12. Mukeshraj
    April 4, 2014 at 5:38 pm

thats very nice work .pls i want now the how many dot u r putting in the screen ..for 4colour process..?

13. Mr. Taher Hasan
    August 14, 2014 at 2:10 pm

hello mr bhargav i m from kuwait i need some kind of printing which can b a transfer on tshirts or any cloth materials by heat transfer process on dark color tshirts and light colors both..

14. June 27, 2017 at 7:38 am

I m very inspire to see your machine you have job wonderful done plz send machine prise..
    and Please give me more details about practical process colour printing using screen printing methods starting from screen preparations to final printing.

1. No trackbacks yet.