Who is poor?
Who is poor?
- Who think he is spending time to earn his daily wages
- Who thinks he is spending time and not investing
- Who works harder and not smarter
- Who works more without applying his brain
- Who feels wasting time or passing time at work makes him happier
- Who works as per time 9 to 5
- Who thinks job security is better than taking risk
- Who sits for hours on idiot box and don’t read books
- Who think he works for others and not for this company
- Who works for money not for knowledge
- Who works for today
- Who works with past experience
- Who thinks he knows everything
- Who is not open to learn from freshers or beginners
- Who lives with ego that he is superior in knowledge and experienced
- Who compares himself with others
- Who does not laugh and are always serious
- Who destroys nature
- Who does not think for our next generation
- Even if anyone joins with a low salary at a low level, nothing stops anyone from doing their job better than others.
- Remember savings cannot make anyone rich. Knowledge, experience and reading can make you richer.
- Health is wealth and only a healthy person can always stay rich. So stay fit, gym, walk, run to stay rich forever.
- And finally if you have loving mother, father, husband, wife and family than you are the richest person in this world.
So live healthy and stay richer forever…