Moire in screen printing is completely over at DMI
Today I am proud to announce that Moire in screen printing is completely over at DMI.
Whether you are a graphics or textile screen printers who struggling to print fine halftone details close to 100 to 120 LPI easily and comfortably to create continuous tone effect using traditional screen printing process in your existing setup than participate in our upcoming workshop at DMI because for the first time at DMI we are going to reveal the secret how to print moire free halftone images.
DMI have completely re-written the traditional screen printing process right from pre-press to screen making to screen printing so that one can easily understand and adept this technique in their existing setup.
There are two workshops in August 2015, first on 3-4-5 August 2015 covering graphics and special effects screen printing on paper and packaging and another on 24-25-26 August 2015 exclusively for garment/textile printers.
In our textile workshop we shall demonstrate for the first time at DMI how to print moire free fine halftones on t-shirts close to 120 LPI using water base inks using 120T/cm polyester fabrics (305 Mesh Count/Inch).
In our three days workshop we teach right from pre-press, colour management, screen making to screen printing but here are few important points which most textile printer are curious to know:
- CMYK printing using water based ink on 120T/cm mesh on white and coloured garments using discharge ink and on under-base white ink.
- High Density printing
- All Special effect inks like Metallic, Glitter, Crack, Gel, Puff, Thermochromatic, light sensitive inks, etc…
- Learn high end spot process separation and printing techniques
- How to make high resolution and sharp images from a low resolution image
- Learn how to print photo realistic images to produce high quality heat transfers
- Learn about dot gain compensation and process linearisation right from pre-press to screen making to screen printing.
- Learn how to print jobs with minimum colours and achieve result close calibrated monitor.
- Learn about colour separation, ICC profile, grey balance in CMYK and much more…
Screen Printing Zindabad.